Welcome to the EntreChat Business Networking Network! 😀
Latest News / Feeds:
- Tue, 01 Dec 2020 18:29:30 +0000: Quick Tip #100: Moving with Purpose - Schools
Hard to believe but this month’s quick tip video, Moving With Purpose, is #100 from me. In monthly videos to come,...
- Tue, 01 Dec 2020 12:36:00 +0000: Hunger Games: Who’s Winning the Food Delivery War? - Schools
Due to COVID, the stay at home economy has been growing as people shift to on-demand grocery and home restaurant delivery, statistics bear this out: Revenue from the online food delivery industry is projected to reach US$26 billion.Revenue is projected...
- Tue, 01 Dec 2020 09:00:23 +0000: Your Leadership is Toxic When You Do This - Schools
You’ve probably heard the old adage that people don’t leave bad jobs—they leave bad bosses. Your style of leadership is important to every element of your team’s success. It’s up to you to create a culture of positivity and support, or one of intimidation and mistrust. Toxic leadership happens at every level in every type […]
- Mon, 30 Nov 2020 18:53:51 +0000: Media and Marketing Leaders: It’s Time to Stand Up For Truth - Businesses
Why “information equity” matters. An idea has been tugging at me for months now, one I’ve spent countless hours discussing and debating with leaders in marketing, media, and journalism. And as I often do, I’m turning to writing to see if I can push it into more concrete form. I’m literally thinking out loud … Continue reading "Media and Marketing Leaders: It’s Time to Stand Up For Truth"
- Tue, 24 Nov 2020 09:00:20 +0000: How to Make Your Employees Feel They Belong - Schools
A basic need of people everywhere is to feel they belong. A sense of belonging is essential to emotional well-being, and it’s also an intrinsic motivator, activating people to become more involved and inspired. In short, it’s an essential component of any successful team and organization. In today’s climate, where people are dispersed geographically and […]
- Tue, 17 Nov 2020 09:00:29 +0000: The Best Way To Deal With A Stubborn Leader - Schools
Few professional situations are more challenging to deal with than a stubborn leader. A boss who debates every point, ignores feedback, and refuses to listen is not only frustrating but also a significant professional barrier. So how do you deal? In my experience, these techniques work best: Acknowledge the situation. Acknowledging a stubborn leader can […]
- Sun, 15 Nov 2020 20:45:12 +0000: Between Us: What Would Fun Look Like? - Jobs
The post Between Us: What Would Fun Look Like? appeared first on Point A to Point B Transitions.
- Thu, 12 Nov 2020 09:00:17 +0000: How to Take More Control of Your Own Growth - Schools
We all tend to believe who we are today is the same person we were 10 years ago and the same person we’re likely to be 10 years from now. But if you think about it, there’s a good chance that you’re a very different person than you were 10 years ago—and that means there’s […]
- Wed, 11 Nov 2020 18:53:11 +0000: Study: The Secret to Sustainable Remote Work Can Be Found in a Connected Culture - Schools
One Liner: As a research analyst, I partnered with RingCentral to survey 4,000 remote workers on their mood, social interactions, wellbeing, productivity and more. How Are You Holding Up? That’s exactly the question we asked 4,000 remote workers in a r...
- Tue, 10 Nov 2020 20:20:33 +0000: The One of a Kind Assistant Conference Experience - Schools
A Recap of Our First-Ever Virtual Conference for Administrative Assistants Our first-ever virtual conference for administrative assistants had so many monumental moments and nuggets of information. Writing about it alone wouldn’t capture the value of t...