Welcome to the EntreChat Business Networking Network! 😀
Latest News / Feeds:
- Tue, 19 Sep 2017 22:40:41 +0000: Customer Service Reps Don’t Always Deserve a Bad Rap - Schools
I think people who make service calls get a bad rap. Some, more than others. Yet, if you really stop to think about it, I bet you’d be hard pressed to count the bad ones on one hand. That includes Xfinity, everyone’s favorite whipping company. Just this week, we had numerous service repair people to […]
- Tue, 19 Sep 2017 21:52:44 +0000: TED: When Cars Become Alive (my 3 min speech) - Schools
In the above short video (or access directly), I make the case that your future car will be like a living creature, able to predict what we want, and even start to reproduce. I had a mere three minutes to present and deliver a single concept on the largest physical TED stage in Frankfurt Germany [...]
- Tue, 19 Sep 2017 17:56:26 +0000: Assistants . . . Looking for an Amazing Gift Idea? - Schools
Are you planning a corporate event at a beach resort? Or maybe just looking for a unique gift for your favorite client or special employee? As an assistant who has to occasionally (or often) search for client or holiday gifts, I know how hard it is to find a unique gift. It seems like the…
The post Assistants . . . Looking for an Amazing Gift Idea? appeared first on Office Dynamics.
- Fri, 15 Sep 2017 23:37:52 +0000: This Is What Happens When Context Is Lost. - Businesses
(Cross posted from NewCo Shift) Facebook and Google’s advertising infrastructure is one of humanity’s most marvelous creations. It’s also one of its most terrifying, because, in truth, pretty much no one really understands how it works. Not Mark Zuckerberg, not Larry Page, and certainly not Russian investigator Robert Mueller, although of the bunch, it seems Mueller […]
- Fri, 15 Sep 2017 00:59:15 +0000: On React and WordPress - Home Office
Big companies like to bury unpleasant news on Fridays: A few weeks ago, Facebook announced they have decided to dig in on their patent clause addition to the React license, even after Apache had said it’s no longer allowed for Apache.org projects. In their words, removing the patent clause would "increase the amount of time … Continue reading On React and WordPress →
- Tue, 12 Sep 2017 17:08:42 +0000: ANGEL media hits so far… thank you. - Online
Wanted to say thank you to everyone who has had me on their podcast/networks/etc. to discuss my new book ANGEL. Podcast/Radio: Guest Appearances on Angel 2CentDad: Interview by Mike Sudyk Bloomberg Markets: Interview by Carol Massar and Cory Johnson Educate Yourself: Interview by Ryan Carson Forbes: Interview by Steven Bertoni The Full Ratchet: Interview by … Continue reading ANGEL media hits so far… thank you.
- Tue, 12 Sep 2017 11:06:55 +0000: Why Everyone Should See Themselves as A Leader - Schools
The other day I was talking with a friend about leadership and I was saying that everyone is a leader, and he replied with a question, “What about people who don’t think of themselves as a leader?” It was an interesting question- because for me- anyone who wants to make a difference and ends up […]
- Mon, 11 Sep 2017 20:36:29 +0000: A Collage of Success Tips - Schools
I just got back from a great 2 day event called Success Live. Maybe you saw my Facebook post… or not. This event was hosted by Success magazine. I have been reading Success magazine for years and find every issue is packed with valuable information and tons of inspiration! Well, the live event was the…
- Mon, 11 Sep 2017 13:07:05 +0000: Sixteen is Letting Go Again - Service
A couple of times a week, I end up walking by the World Trade Center, either the new train station at the site, or one...
- Thu, 07 Sep 2017 16:00:03 +0000: Navigate Controversial Topics In The Workplace - Schools
Imagine this scenario: You wander into the break room at lunch time to heat up your leftovers and perhaps grab a few minutes with a book or on social media. And then you overhear two co-workers, their voices rising a bit, talking about a controversial subject of the day, or week, or year. It happens,…