Welcome to the EntreChat Business Networking Network! 😀
Latest News / Feeds:
- Mon, 26 Oct 2020 01:10:04 +0000: How Digital Fitness Companies Thrive During 2020 - Schools
KARA Smart Mirror Because of COVID, gyms were forced to close their doors. Regular gym-goers have been seeking other ways to keep up their weight training and fitness regimens. Then there are those people who hadn’t concerned themselves much with being...
- Thu, 22 Oct 2020 08:00:38 +0000: Do You Need to Learn To Be Better With People? - Schools
Interacting and connecting with others is a critical factor in leadership—and among most other fields, as well. Some people have a gift for being with others easily and instinctively. But for many people, it doesn’t come naturally. If you struggle with carrying out interpersonal interactions , it may help you to know that it’s made […]
- Tue, 20 Oct 2020 22:24:55 +0000: Who Are You Really? Do You Know? - Jobs
The post Who Are You Really? Do You Know? appeared first on Point A to Point B Transitions.
- Mon, 19 Oct 2020 21:32:40 +0000: Because We All Need a Good Laugh Right Now - Jobs
The post Because We All Need a Good Laugh Right Now appeared first on Point A to Point B Transitions.
- Thu, 15 Oct 2020 08:00:50 +0000: How To Make Sure You Are Living Up to Your Potential - Schools
No matter how well you’re doing and how many skills you’ve acquired, you may not be fully living up to your leadership potential. If you suspect that you have untapped potential but you’re not sure how to reach it, start by working to discover what’s standing in your way so you can put yourself back […]
The post How To Make Sure You Are Living Up to Your Potential appeared first on Lolly Daskal.
- Wed, 14 Oct 2020 01:20:40 +0000: Facebook Is Finally Admitting It’s A Publisher - Businesses
The video above is from a conversation at The Recount’s SHIFT event last month, between Nick Clegg, Facebook VP, Global Affairs and Communications, and myself. If you can’t bear to watch 30 or seconds of video, the gist is this: Clegg says “Thank God Mark Zuckerberg isn’t editing what people can or can’t say on … Continue reading "Facebook Is Finally Admitting It’s A Publisher"
- Tue, 13 Oct 2020 08:00:50 +0000: How to Work With A Leader Who is Disengaged - Schools
A disengaged employee may be unproductive and ineffective, but a disengaged leader can do real damage. Those who work with disengaged leaders often feel disappointed and frustrated, even if they’re otherwise satisfied with their jobs. So how can you do your best when you’re working for a disengaged leader? First, it’s important to try and […]
- Thu, 08 Oct 2020 08:00:01 +0000: How to Boost Your Leadership Emotional Intelligence - Schools
Many competencies play a role in great leadership, but the most critical is probably emotional intelligence—the ability to identify and manage your own emotions and to understand the emotions of others. Many, many studies have demonstrated the power and importance of emotional intelligence, and if you’re a leader or aspiring leader and you haven’t already […]
The post How to Boost Your Leadership Emotional Intelligence appeared first on Lolly Daskal.
- Tue, 06 Oct 2020 17:47:54 +0000: Career Tips for Assistants from the Star Achievement Series - Schools
Take a good, long look around your office (or, if you’re still working remotely, around your Zoom room). How many successful executive assistants do you see? Who is at the pinnacle of growth, productivity, and success? Are you one of those successful a...
- Tue, 06 Oct 2020 17:11:59 +0000: An Open Letter To My Younger Self - Businesses
Hi, it's me. You don't know me, but in time you will. I have the benefit of time and experience on my side and wanted to share some thoughts with you if you're willing to listen. If you receive this,...