Welcome to the EntreChat Business Networking Network! 😀
Latest News / Feeds:
- Fri, 14 May 2021 06:37:53 +0000: Lessons from Oura CEO Harpreet Rai on improving sleep, hardware, landing NBA partnerships & more | E1213 - Online
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts Top Takeaways Improving sleep is a massive market opportunity. It has fueled Oura’s growth as well as other companies like Calm.com. “99.9% of Americans will try to sleep tonight, but only 10% will exercise per day.” – Harpreet Rai For optimal health, you want a low resting heart rate (your heart … Continue reading Lessons from Oura CEO Harpreet Rai on improving sleep, hardware, landing NBA partnerships & more | E1213 →
- Sun, 09 May 2021 16:15:29 +0000: Celebrating 11 Years! - Jobs
The post Celebrating 11 Years! appeared first on Point A to Point B Transitions.
- Sat, 08 May 2021 19:15:00 +0000: Planning for the Pivot - Jobs
It was an absolute joy to work with my beloved alma mater, Vassar College, and give a workshop for the Vassar Club of the Bay Area today. I answered questions about transitioning from a global leading brand to a smaller … Continue reading →
- Tue, 04 May 2021 10:50:53 +0000: Your Leadership Is Contagious—Whether You Know It Or Not - Schools
When standards in an organization change, the process tends to be so gradual that it’s not readily noticeable. One day you look around and realize that things that used to be unacceptable are now commonplace. Whether it’s a lax attitude toward work and deadlines, gossip and backbiting, or dishonesty, it’s easy for negative behavior to […]
The post Your Leadership Is Contagious—Whether You Know It Or Not appeared first on Lolly Daskal.
- Mon, 03 May 2021 22:36:15 +0000: Quick Tip #105: Storytelling Secrets - Schools
Storytelling is a big business buzzword but what does that really mean and how do you tell a story when time is short? Karen Friedman reveals game-changing secrets in this interview.
- Sat, 01 May 2021 13:12:35 +0000: How to Apply 4 Rules of the Road as Workplace Lessons - Schools
On a recent trip to Florida, I observed three types of drivers. Older adults. Many appear to struggle seeing clearly and have decreased reflexes which results in slow driving and slower reaction time. Younger adults. Often, they speed, cutting off other drivers as they weave in and out of multiple lanes without using turn signals. […]
- Tue, 27 Apr 2021 17:36:15 +0000: CC Search to join WordPress.org - Home Office
The WordPress community has long advocated for a repository with GPL-compatible images, and it’s time to listen to that need. CC Search, a CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) image search engine, is joining the WordPress project with over 500 million openly licensed and public domain images discoverable from over 50 sources, audio and video soon to […]
- Tue, 20 Apr 2021 08:00:50 +0000: How Leadership Challenges Can Bring Out the Best In You - Schools
Being a leader is a challenge in itself. And every leadership role comes with its own set of specific challenges. In my work as a leadership coach I have been able to see a wide range of situations that are especially challenging to leaders. Whatever form a challenge takes, it’s best to approach it as […]
The post How Leadership Challenges Can Bring Out the Best In You appeared first on Lolly Daskal.
- Tue, 20 Apr 2021 02:54:27 +0000: Republic CEO Ken Nguyen on making early-stage investing for everyone | E1199 - Online
Ken Nguyen's worldview: crowd investing is a powerful way to give people around the world access to high-growth opportunities and give companies a way to raise money while creating a deeper connection to their community.
The post Republic CEO Ken Nguyen on making early-stage investing for everyone | E1199 appeared first on Jason Calacanis.
- Sun, 18 Apr 2021 18:57:11 +0000: Presenting Virtually at the CNC on Thursday, April 22. - Jobs
Excited to be presenting virtually for the CNC this Thursday. I’ll be talking about the big issues, including ageism, extended time in transition, regime changes, and bad business breakups. Basically, I’ll be poking sacred cows and identifying elephants in the … Continue reading →
The post Presenting Virtually at the CNC on Thursday, April 22. appeared first on Point A to Point B Transitions.