Welcome to the EntreChat Business Networking Network! 😀
Latest News / Feeds:
- Thu, 15 Nov 2018 17:15:54 +0000: A Title Does Not Define You - Schools
As one of my recent Star Achievement students wrote me. . . “Too many administrative assistants at our organization believe that their title defines who they are.” Executives have also brought this to my attention over the past few years. They say, “Just because your title is Executive Assistant, it does not mean you…
- Thu, 15 Nov 2018 09:00:34 +0000: 6 Traits You Need to Be a Successful Leader - Schools
Through the years, our concept of leadership has evolved—even our ideas of what constitutes a successful leader have changed. But some core traits have withstood the test of time and been embodied by great leaders across time and cultures. These universal traits are generally related to character. Here are six traits required for successful leadership […]
- Wed, 14 Nov 2018 12:44:18 +0000: Many Industries are Impacted by Modern Wellbeing - Schools
I, along with my colleagues at Kaleido Insights, have started a new research stream (a series of publications) in the area of Modern Wellbeing. Technology is impacting yet another massive movement, which will cause significant ripples across society, economies, and business models. Over a decade ago, I was analyzing how social technology democratized information, forever [...]
- Tue, 13 Nov 2018 15:45:54 +0000: High Fives at an Administrative Assistant Conference - Schools
An administrative assistant conference is best measured by the feeling one has while clapping at the end of the last presentation. You know you have learned and grown from the content when a flood of gratitude flows out of clapping hands. The Office Dynamics Conference This year’s Office Dynamics’ Stellar Assistant Conference provided professional…
The post High Fives at an Administrative Assistant Conference appeared first on Office Dynamics.
- Mon, 12 Nov 2018 23:02:06 +0000: When Tech Loves Its Fiercest Critics, Buyer Beware - Businesses
A year and a half ago I reviewed Yuval Noah Harari’s Homo Deus, recommending it to the entire industry with this subhead: “No one in tech is talking about Homo Deus. We most certainly should be.” Eighteen months later, Harari is finally having his technology industry moment. The author of a trio of increasingly disturbing books – … Continue reading "When Tech Loves Its Fiercest Critics, Buyer Beware"
- Mon, 12 Nov 2018 09:00:42 +0000: 10 Ways Disruption in the Workplace Turns into Dysfunction - Schools
Disruption is one of those buzzwords that suddenly started turning up everywhere. In its positive sense of shutting down the status quo and forcing us to look at our processes and values with fresh eyes, it’s a great concept to incorporate into any workplace. But when disruption creates chaos and low morale among your team, […]
The post 10 Ways Disruption in the Workplace Turns into Dysfunction appeared first on Lolly Daskal.
- Sun, 11 Nov 2018 20:40:08 +0000: Recalibrate! A 10-Day Exploration of Why We’re More Depressed - Jobs
Are you struggling to make sense of things? Feeling anxious or depressed about what’s happening in your life or the world? Are you wondering what the new normal looks like? Or if we’ll ever slow down enough to have a … Continue reading →
The post Recalibrate! A 10-Day Exploration of Why We’re More Depressed appeared first on Point A to Point B Transitions.
- Sun, 11 Nov 2018 20:25:32 +0000: Morgan Moment: The Middle Phone Call - Jobs
The post Morgan Moment: The Middle Phone Call appeared first on Point A to Point B Transitions.
- Sun, 11 Nov 2018 06:17:53 +0000: A Murmuration of Starlings - Service
- Sat, 10 Nov 2018 17:30:08 +0000: 6 Free Training Sources for Administrative and Executive Assistants - Schools
It is no secret that Joan Burge and the Office Dynamics team believes in continuous education and training so we wanted to provide you with several resources that give you access to free education and training. Educational Video Library Office Dynamics has a library of over 60 educational videos for administrative professionals. You’ll gain…
The post 6 Free Training Sources for Administrative and Executive Assistants appeared first on Office Dynamics.