Welcome to the EntreChat Business Networking Network! 😀
Latest News / Feeds:
- Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:06:24 +0000: China’s reinvigorated crypto ban, plus a bunch of audience questions - Online
A nice Friday news show to close out the week, thanks for listening https://bit.ly/twiste1290
The post China’s reinvigorated crypto ban, plus a bunch of audience questions appeared first on Jason Calacanis.
- Wed, 22 Sep 2021 15:02:51 +0000: Summer camp memories can help make us more authentic in business - Schools
When I was eight years old, I went to summer camp. I loved it. Softball, archery, swimming, volleyball, nighttime campfires and giggles—lots and lots of giggles. It was the most fun an active social child could imagine. Yet, even more memorable are the friendships I made every summer. So, when summer ended and the camp […]
- Mon, 20 Sep 2021 23:35:05 +0000: Turning Satellite Data into Actionable Info – Orbital Insight’s Kevin O’Brien | E1286 - Online
Governments, corporations and hedge funds alike all use Orbital Insight’s tech to make sense of what’s happening on the ground (supply chain, predicting sales, travel & more). Chat with CEO Kevin O’Brien here >>> https://bit.ly/t...
- Mon, 20 Sep 2021 20:17:29 +0000: The Professional Puzzle – Becoming a Stellar Administrative Assistant - Schools
Becoming a stellar administrative assistant is the product of hard work, dedication, and a thoughtful approach. Continue reading...
- Sat, 11 Sep 2021 01:35:07 +0000: Growth Tech Stock Talk | E1281 - Online
Beth Kindig & Knox Ridley from the I/O Fund are some of the best growth stock investors these past few years (they even publish their audited returns). Certainly will learn a thing or two in this episode. Listen to the episode https://bit.ly/twiste1281
- Wed, 08 Sep 2021 11:44:22 +0000: Quick Tip #108: Keeping attention online and in person - Schools
Presenting virtually and in person have different sets of challenges, yet this new hybrid environment is likely here to stay. How can we maximize attention when people are in person and on line at the same time?
- Fri, 03 Sep 2021 23:13:26 +0000: From Entourage to Investor, a conversation with Adrian Grenier | E1277 - Online
Chatted with Adrian about investing, his nonprofit lonelywhale.org, and acting. Plus, did a FounderU segment on product-market fit (want more of that sing up at https://founder.university)
The post From Entourage to Investor, a conversation with Adrian Grenier | E1277 appeared first on Jason Calacanis.
- Thu, 02 Sep 2021 18:06:58 +0000: Five Ways to Deal with Dismissiveness - Schools
My meeting with two women I had never met was all set. Yet, when I arrived at the designated spot, introduced myself with a smile and said nice to meet you, one of the women turned her back toward me and ignored my greeting. I asked her if something was wrong, to which she waived […]
- Thu, 02 Sep 2021 13:23:06 +0000: Why This Entrepreneur Bought a Bored Ape | E1275 - Online
Is this Beanie Babies 2.0, or is there actually some thing more behind these collectable NFTs? Listen and decide for yourself.
- Wed, 01 Sep 2021 02:11:54 +0000: Why Housing is Messed Up and One Way to Fix It | E1274 - Online
Chatted with Blokable CEO Aaron Holm. Blokable is a vertically integrated housing developer. They build modular units in a factory and then assemble them quickly onsite. In so many American cities there is a housing crisis, Aaron explains some of the reasons why and potential solutions. Also cover Elizabeth Holmes going to trial. https://bit.ly/twiste1274
The post Why Housing is Messed Up and One Way to Fix It | E1274 appeared first on Jason Calacanis.