Welcome to the EntreChat Business Networking Network! 😀
Latest News / Feeds:
- Thu, 21 Feb 2019 09:00:14 +0000: How to Recognize And Weed Out Toxic Leaders - Schools
You invest a lot of your time and energy into your work, and part of the return on that investment is the benefit of being led by someone you respect and admire—someone you can emulate. But of course, it doesn’t always work that way. Far too many people end up working for toxic leaders. As […]
- Wed, 20 Feb 2019 17:15:47 +0000: Las Vegas Restaurants and Attractions to Visit While Attending Our Conference for Administrative Assistants - Schools
Hello Office Dynamics friends and family! Ernan here and I’m very excited to share with you a little interview I had with Joan Burge. Year after year we host the Annual Conference for Administrative Excellence here in Las Vegas and each year about half of the attendees are new, not just to our Conference but…
- Tue, 19 Feb 2019 19:57:36 +0000: Quick Tip #85: Practice Outloud - Schools
Practicing out loud will help you turn boring to brilliant the next time you present. Learn best practices in this month’s quick tip video
- Tue, 19 Feb 2019 17:45:25 +0000: How Should an Administrative Assistant Prepare Their Day? – Ask an Admin - Schools
Welcome to Ask an Admin! This is where any administrative assistant or executive assistant can submit any question they have and your peers can weigh in on the conversation with their advice. There is more than one way to approach a situation or problem so we would love to hear your input! This week Karen…
The post How Should an Administrative Assistant Prepare Their Day? – Ask an Admin appeared first on Office Dynamics.
- Tue, 19 Feb 2019 09:00:21 +0000: This is How the Best Leaders Coach Through Change - Schools
The world is changing fast, and business has to constantly evolve to keep up. Organizations are always looking for new ways of doing business, new products, new innovations—it’s an important part of almost any successful business strategy. Even with all its advantages, change requires some care to implement. One important factor, often neglected, is the […]
- Mon, 18 Feb 2019 09:00:42 +0000: 10 Ways Meditation Can Make You a Better Leader - Schools
Mindfulness is a growing concept in business, one that’s been adopted around the world. Many top leaders practice daily meditation–they’ve experienced its benefits and value, and they report that it makes them a better and more successful leader. On the basis of their executives’ experience, companies are beginning to integrate mindfulness techniques into their high potential […]
- Mon, 18 Feb 2019 00:00:59 +0000: Teach Your Executive How to Work with You - Schools
Today, I thought I’d take a little different spin and share with you an excerpt from a chapter in my newest book for assistants, Joan’s Greatest Administrative Secrets Revealed. In my early days as a secretary I didn’t know how to teach my executives how to work with me or what I needed. However, at…
- Thu, 14 Feb 2019 19:36:00 +0000: How Should an Executive Assistant Conduct Themselves? – Ask An Admin - Schools
This is a special Ask an Admin because it is time sensitive and we are helping a new executive assistant in Europe! So, administrative professionals from around the world, let’s try to help! Katrien, from Belgium says: I will start a new challenge as a Executive Assistant and I am very much looking forward to…
The post How Should an Executive Assistant Conduct Themselves? – Ask An Admin appeared first on Office Dynamics.
- Thu, 14 Feb 2019 09:00:07 +0000: The Best Ways to Motivate People Effectively, Without Authority - Schools
To be an effective leader, you need to stay on the right side of the line between motivating people and trying to hold control or power over them. Leadership doesn’t need to lean on authority; it never asks people to do things with a parental “because I said so.” Leadership is complex. Many leaders think […]
The post The Best Ways to Motivate People Effectively, Without Authority appeared first on Lolly Daskal.
- Thu, 14 Feb 2019 05:15:00 +0000: Why it’s Worth Sending Your Administrative Assistant to a Conference - Schools
“Why is it worth sending my administrative assistant to a conference?” is a question that a lot of executives ask themselves when they know there is so much free content on the internet their assistant can learn from. However, we all know that attending an in-person administrative conference is light years ahead of watching an…
The post Why it’s Worth Sending Your Administrative Assistant to a Conference appeared first on Office Dynamics.