Welcome to the EntreChat Business Networking Network! 😀
Latest News / Feeds:
- Thu, 21 Mar 2019 15:21:14 +0000: Lead, Business Affairs - Businesses
Do you know this person? Might it be you? Over the years I’ve found some of the best business partners by posting on this site. The overall audience for Searchblog has waxed and waned, but I’m deeply appreciative that there’s a core group of you who still watch this feed to see whatever it is … Continue reading "Lead, Business Affairs"
- Thu, 21 Mar 2019 15:00:55 +0000: Administrative Assistants Working in a Team – Ask an Admin - Schools
Ask an Admin is a concept that brings administrative professionals together for the best peer to peer advice from administrative assistants and executive assistants from around the world! This week Elizabeth comes to us with a tough question: Dear Admins: I find myself in a conundrum. In our division, we have myself (Executive Administrator) and…
- Thu, 21 Mar 2019 14:16:39 +0000: Can I Be a Leader? Even if I Don’t Have the Title? - Schools
Summit Scale 5 minute interview Lolly Daskal, is one of the most sought-after executive leadership coaches in the world. Her award-winning book The Leadership Gap: What gets between you and your greatness is a national bestseller. Check out these episode highlights: 00:57 – Can I lead if I don’t have the title? 01:46 – […]
The post Can I Be a Leader? Even if I Don’t Have the Title? appeared first on Lolly Daskal.
- Thu, 21 Mar 2019 08:00:42 +0000: When it Comes to Leadership, This is What Really Matters - Schools
When I first started out as an executive leadership coach, not many CEOs saw the importance of leadership coaching or development. Over the past few years attitudes have changed, and recent research finds that 90 percent of CEOs are planning to increase their investment in leadership development and see it as the most important human […]
The post When it Comes to Leadership, This is What Really Matters appeared first on Lolly Daskal.
- Wed, 20 Mar 2019 19:30:32 +0000: Coaching for Executive Assistants and Administrative Assistants - Schools
I am happy to say that more executives are investing in their assistants by providing one-on-one coaching for them. Over the past two years, Office Dynamics has done more on-site coaching for executive assistants than we have done in the past seven years! And we continue to get more calls for this type of work.…
- Tue, 19 Mar 2019 19:00:04 +0000: 18 Books Every Administrative Assistant and Executive Assistant Should Read - Schools
Office Dynamics has put together a list of books for administrative assistants and executive assistants that will help you with your professional development and personal life. Because we had so many great choices we decided to make it a little easier for you to find what you are looking for by breaking the blog into…
- Tue, 19 Mar 2019 16:15:42 +0000: Administrative Professionals Not Getting Respect – Ask an Admin - Schools
Ask an admin is your place to ask your question and have other administrative professionals, from around the world, give you their advice based on their experiences. This administrative professional, Seething in the South, asks us: What do you do? How do you handle…..a Manager who doesn’t acknowledge or respect my contributions? This isn’t the…
- Tue, 19 Mar 2019 08:00:19 +0000: How to Attract and Keep the Workforce You Need - Schools
Every organization wants a reputation as a great place to work. In many fields, the workplace has become a candidate’s market where the best people have their pick of jobs. And it’s not enough to attract and hire top people—you have to be able to retain them too. Being known as an organization where the […]
- Mon, 18 Mar 2019 08:00:41 +0000: 7 Guaranteed Ways to Boost Your Confidence - Schools
Successful people seem to radiate confidence. It’s obvious that they feel assured about themselves and what they’re doing. But in almost every case, it’s not success that makes people confident—it’s confidence that makes them successful. Here are seven bulletproof strategies you can use to become more confident. Think confidently. Many people limit themselves with what […]
- Thu, 14 Mar 2019 18:28:27 +0000: The Web Turns 30 - Home Office
“Vague, but exciting.” Thirty years ago yesterday, Sir Tim Berners-Lee submitted his original proposal for an information management system to his boss at CERN — what would later become the World Wide Web (and, it turns out, a huge influence on my life and career). To help celebrate, I tweeted WordPress’s contribution to the web’s […]