Welcome to the EntreChat Business Networking Network! 😀
Latest News / Feeds:
- Wed, 12 Dec 2018 21:00:38 +0000: Joan’s Naughty and Nice List for Assistants - Schools
During a Facebook Live event Joan Burge, Founder and CEO of Office Dynamics International, had discussed her Naughty and Nice List for Assistants. This discussion highlighted many great things that can be practiced in the office as well as actions that should be avoided. In the middle of the live stream, Joan asked the viewers…
- Wed, 12 Dec 2018 09:00:09 +0000: Why You Should Ditch Your Performance Reviews - Schools
Every year, more and more organizations are ditching annual performance reviews. If your company is still holding on to this outdated practice, maybe this should be the year you let it go. Think back over the process for annual reviews and how much time and effort they take—preparing the reviews, discussing them, writing them up, […]
- Tue, 11 Dec 2018 17:10:28 +0000: Bouncing Back from Failure - Schools
Has it been another week of adventure? A lot can happen between Monday and Friday, can’t it? I’d like to focus today on Turning Failure into Success. Failure is a dirty word in the corporate world. And our success-oriented society often makes it difficult for those who fail to adjust. This negative attitude often…
- Tue, 11 Dec 2018 09:00:10 +0000: My Best Advice for Leaders When Things Are Going Wrong - Schools
I’ve been coaching top leaders in almost every industry for decades, and I’ve learned that even when it appears that an organization is running well and its leaders are effective, it’s often a very different story behind the scenes. Tough times are a fact of life for nearly every organization at some point. And when […]
The post My Best Advice for Leaders When Things Are Going Wrong appeared first on Lolly Daskal.
- Tue, 11 Dec 2018 05:00:59 +0000: State of the Word 2018 - Home Office
Over the weekend I was in Nashville with over a thousand other WordPress enthusiasts. I met a ton of people, learned a lot, and was able to share the annual State of the Word address with the audience, which is a big summary of what WordPress has been up to and where it’s going. This […]
- Mon, 10 Dec 2018 23:46:02 +0000: Morgan Moment: Other People Might Not Get It - Jobs
The post Morgan Moment: Other People Might Not Get It appeared first on Point A to Point B Transitions.
- Mon, 10 Dec 2018 13:10:39 +0000: This is Why People Really Quit Their Jobs - Schools
You’ve probably heard the expression that people are only as good as the company they keep. Well, the reverse is also true: a company is only as good as the people it keeps. As a leadership coach and business consultant I have the privilege of seeing many organizations through a lens that most people don’t, […]
- Fri, 07 Dec 2018 19:11:02 +0000: Things Assistants Do That Executives Appreciate - Schools
I am very fortunate in that I get to read fabulous letters from executives touting the behavior changes they see in their executive or administrative assistants after attending our Star Achievement Series® course. I love reading these letters as 1) I see the training we provided truly worked, but more importantly, 2) I learn…
- Thu, 06 Dec 2018 09:00:57 +0000: 4 of the Most Important Skills of the Future - Schools
The future is being built now with robotics, artificial intelligence, and all kinds of automation that will take over many of the skills we perform today. But there are some skills that we will need for the future, skills that can’t be automated. If you want to excel in the years to come, make sure […]
- Thu, 06 Dec 2018 06:31:00 +0000: So I’m Going to China Saturday. That Just Got Interesting. - Businesses
So yes, I am planning on going to China on Saturday. My first time, I’m a bit embarrassed to say. It’s not for a lack of opportunities, but rather a conviction that when I did go, I’d make a study of it, staying for at least two weeks, if not more. But I’ve realized lately … Continue reading "So I’m Going to China Saturday. That Just Got Interesting."