Welcome to the EntreChat Business Networking Network! 😀
Latest News / Feeds:
- Fri, 15 Oct 2021 20:00:39 +0000: Talking with Max Chafkin about his book on Peter Thiel - Online
Max is a reporter at Bloomberg. Listen to what he learned about Peter Thiel here: bit.ly/twiste1305
The post Talking with Max Chafkin about his book on Peter Thiel appeared first on Jason Calacanis.
- Tue, 12 Oct 2021 19:56:45 +0000: Why Is The Streaming Experience So Terrible? - Businesses
I wrote this for P&G’s Signal360 publication, but I thought I’d toss it up here as well. I know I’ve been very, very absent from writing for – well, for the entire pandemic. I plan to change that, but for now, here’s a mini-rant (I could have gone on forever) about the state of the … Continue reading "Why Is The Streaming Experience So Terrible?"
- Mon, 11 Oct 2021 20:42:17 +0000: Quick Tip #109: Polish your Presence - Schools
Charisma is not something you get. It’s something you learn, practice, and hone over time. These quick tips will help you polish your presence and be more charismatic.
- Tue, 05 Oct 2021 23:39:09 +0000: How to deliver a great customer experience | E1297 - Online
Make your customers love you. 20 minutes full of tactics guaranteed to make your startup more valuable (even if you just do one thing) bit.ly/twiste1297
The post How to deliver a great customer experience | E1297 appeared first on Jason Calacanis.
- Sat, 02 Oct 2021 05:01:22 +0000: A new reinsurance model for forest fires | E1295 - Online
Rising temps are increasing the frequency of wildfires in California. 6 out of the 7 largest California wildfires ever tracked by the state were in the last 18 months. Nat Manning from Kettle came on the program to discuss how their team is modeling f...
- Thu, 30 Sep 2021 05:33:32 +0000: Lessons from Michael Dell on building a computing giant | E1293 - Online
Michael Dell built one of the biggest computing companies, starting in his college dorm room at UT. But it hasn’t just been a straight line. On the podcast, he talked about negotiations with Gates & Jobs, his massive take-private transaction, the biggest tech acquisition ever and so much more. Listen here: https://bit.ly/twiste1293
The post Lessons from Michael Dell on building a computing giant | E1293 appeared first on Jason Calacanis.
- Wed, 29 Sep 2021 01:26:24 +0000: Print Magazine on WP - Home Office
One of my favorite magazines, that I have issues going back to the 40s and 50s, has relaunched and redesigned their site on WordPress and it’s gorgeous. Speaking of great redesigns, the new Grist is pretty great too.
- Wed, 29 Sep 2021 00:23:13 +0000: OZY media scandal … & (separately) Clubhouse’s monetization challenge | E1292 - Online
This OZY scandal is crazy, we cover it in today’s show. Also, TWIST is increasing velocity, we brought on Ashley Carman from The Verge to discuss her new article from this morning. Listen: https://bit.ly/twiste1292
The post OZY media scandal … & (separately) Clubhouse’s monetization challenge | E1292 appeared first on Jason Calacanis.
- Tue, 28 Sep 2021 01:05:59 +0000: How Squarespace Grew to 3.79 Million Subscribers with CEO Anthony Casalena - Online
Crazy stories from scaling, marketing tactics that worked, the future of the platform and more with CEO Anthony Casalena https://bit.ly/twiste1291 The post How Squarespace Grew to 3.79 Million Subscribers with CEO Anthony Casalena appeared first o...
- Sat, 25 Sep 2021 00:06:24 +0000: China’s reinvigorated crypto ban, plus a bunch of audience questions - Online
A nice Friday news show to close out the week, thanks for listening https://bit.ly/twiste1290
The post China’s reinvigorated crypto ban, plus a bunch of audience questions appeared first on Jason Calacanis.